Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Celebrating with bowling

A few days ago it was my birthday. I wanted to do something fun with the kids to celebrate so we decided to go bowling. We all had a great time together. I must have had the birthday luck because it is the first time that my score was above 100. Wahoo! I'm so lucky to have great kids and a wonderful husband who made my day special. Thanks guys!




3 comments:

Zina said...

Looks like you had a fun night with your family. Maybe I should give you my old bowling ball! Loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing your night with us.

shoenes said...

Loved all the pictures--they showed all the fun you all had! Bowling is a great activity for the whole family--which is hard to do with so many age groups.

Hoenes Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. loved the pics as usual. Glad you had a good 29th birthday :)