Monday, August 30, 2010

Dani and Kaleb's wedding

I'm finally posting pictures of my brother's wedding. It was a great experience for me to photograph a wedding. It was a bit challenging being the photographer and being a sister to the groom but I think it all worked out pretty good. Here are a few of my favorites (okay, not a few but a lot!)








These last two pictures are my favorite of the day.

Congratulations Dani and Kaleb!

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

WOWZERS!! You did an AMAZING job! They were so lucky to have you as their photographer. I think them walking through the bubbles is one of my fave's.

shoenes said...

The pictures were fantastic! You seemed to have captured all the fun moments of the day. The pictures of Claire were great--she was really enjoying herself! Jaden looked so handsome and grown up and Maelyn looked so cute and looked like she really looked after all the "little girls".