Claire has earned a new nick name from our neighbors. They call her Danger because of how fearless she is. I'm really surprised that she hasn't broken any bones or had to have stitches yet (knock on wood). Yesterday, Claire wanted to ride her bike really bad but unfortunately her training wheel had broken a few days before. I told her that to ride the bike we would have to take the training wheels off. I thought she would try to ride the bike and realize that it is too hard to ride a bike without training wheels. After all, she just barely learned to ride a bike a couple months ago. So who would of thought that this three year old girl could learn to ride without the training wheels? Not me, but she proved me wrong.
She was riding her bike without a ton of help in one hour. I still can't believe that she is as good as she is. She needs help to get going most of the time but that is about it. By next week she will be a pro at it.
Here's a video of her riding her bike. Corbin has big dreams for this girl. He wants to take her snowboarding this winter so she can become the next Shaun White.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good job,Claire!--and from the same little girl who was a little worried about going to preschool. We just never know about these special little ones.
WoWzErS! That is so aweome! I am VERY impressed! That is good Corbin has big dreams for her. That girl is going places!
Holy cow!! That is awesome! She is so big I cannot believe that she's in preschool! They grow up way to fast
hahah - that is awesome!! Good job Claire. That is just like Madden...he took his own trainging wheels off at age three and started riding on his own...
Darn crazy kids!!
Post a Comment