Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Preschool

How is it that my spunky, fearless, outgoing child....
...is scared to start preschool?
Today, Claire started preschool. She was really excited before going but as soon as we started to go into the school she got really scared. It took me 15 minutes for me to finally leave. She kept saying "You stay one minute". The only way she would let me leave was to tell her I would wait in the car for her. The poor thing was terrified. I guess she is a mama's girl. When I came to get her she was having a blast and didn't want to leave. Hopefully Thursday will go better and she won't be so scared.
I honestly can't believe my baby is old enough for preschool. It is kind of of sad but very exciting day! This whole preschool thing is going to be great for both of us!

1 comment:

shoenes said...

How exciting--preschool. Hope she gets to love it and won't give you any problems. Such great pictures! Loved them.