Miss Karen and Miss Mercede

Here is a picture of a couple of Claire's good school friends. Tess is on the left and Riley is in the middle. Riley is the boy that Claire wants to "marry". She may have changed her mind though because a week before school was over a girl named Isabella kissed Riley. Claire told me that day that they now have to get married because they kissed. It was quite the preschool scandal!
The graduation program was filled with singing. Claire was by far the most energetic and loudest singer. I love to watch her preform because she is so entertaining.

This is when she was singing "A Tutti Ta"
(Look at that face- pure joy!)

Here is a video of when she gets her diploma. Every kid got to say what they wanted to be when they grow up. Claire said a teacher. Every child got a special award as well. Some of them were like best listener, best pre-reader, most friendly, etc. Just wait until you hear what she got. It fits her perfectly!

We are so proud of this spunky preschooler! It is going to be a fun ride watching her grow up. I'm sure every year is going to bring different kinds of excitement. I think I'm kind of in denial that my baby has graduated from preschool. Next year I will have all my kids in the public education system. Scary!!!


2 comments:
Such a fun graduation! Loved the song! That was really cute. She did a great award, too! Thank you!
Yes, scary, but also delightful! Think about all that time you will have to yourself! :)
Post a Comment