Jaden loves to pull faces
Look at those cute, grown up kids!
Corbin and Oreo sat on the couch while the kids decorated the tree.
My kids haven't visited Santa for a few years now because I despise going to the mall to see the big guy. I hate waiting in the long line and they don't even let you take your own picture. If you want a picture of your kids with Santa, you have to pay for it. It is a total scam and I refuse to play into it! This year we got to see Santa at Jaden's orthodontists office. Every year they get Santa to come and invite all their patients and their families to come see him. They even hire a professional photographer to take pictures and they give it to you for FREE! Score!!! Claire was super excited to see Santa. She asked me if it's the real Santa before we got there and once she saw him she said "It's the real one Mom!" She told Santa that she wanted a new leotard for gymnastics. Pretty reasonable I would say. Maelyn was really shy and quite the opposite of Claire. She told Santa that she didn't know what she wanted. Those girls couldn't be more different from each other.






1 comment:
It's fun seeing the children decorating the tree. Enjoy those fun times! Corbin and Oreo have quite a good job! That is such a great with the girls with Santa! Those decorations are quite amazing, too.
Post a Comment