Sunday, March 15, 2009

Cub scouts

Jaden had his blue and gold banquet last week. It was fun to go have dinner and see Jaden have fun with his fellow scouts. Boys this age are really crazy and hyper. Years ago when I was the primary counselor over the scouts, I helped with den meetings occasionally. I thought that the boys had something wrong with them because they were soooo hyper. Now that I'm a mom of one of those boys I know that it is just boys. Jaden likes to be silly most of the time which is very exhausting sometimes. I really wish I had just half of his energy. We are very lucky to have him in our family. He is a great kid even though he is a little crazy!
 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Hoenes Family said...

He is growing up so fast! What a handsome kid! I am afraid to have boys!