Sunday, March 8, 2009

Once there was a snowman

I have not made a snowman with my kids all winter so I thought it was about time. I did try to make a snowman a couple times but it was not the right kind of snow. The snow fell apart and did not ball together. So, when it snowed last week and it was wet snow I took the girls outside to make a snowman. I wish Jaden was home to join the fun but if we would have waited for him the snow would have been gone. The snow had melted an hour before Jaden got home from school. I had a good time making the snowman with the girls. Claire had to sing the snowman song over and over again.

Once there was a snowman
 
tall
 
tall
 
TALL!
 

 

In the sun it melted, small, small, small

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

I like to sing once there was a cactus.....Those primary stories are hilarious! I have said it once and I will say it again, Claire and Kenzi are two peas in a pod. Kenzi did the whole naked thing too. Onesies and her zip up pajamas did the trick!

shoenes said...

That was a great snowman! Best I've seen for a long time. Great job--Hoenes girls.