I have a year membership to the farm country at Thanksgiving point so we go there a lot. No, I don't take pictures every time I go but this time I did. We went with Shereece and her kids which makes my kids very happy.
This little baby horse was so cute. The kids loved to feed it corn. It was just the right size and they didn't have to worry about getting their fingers bit off.
Today, Claire got her first haircut. Yep, you heard me right. She is 2 years old and has never had a haircut. When I looked at her the other day, I realized she was growing a mullet in the back so I decided it was time. I had Shereece cut it and while she was at it we had Maelyn's hair done as well.
Don't they almost look like twins?
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment