Last Friday we took the kids to Lagoon. The kids had a blast, of course. I was a little worried about Claire because she has never been on rides before but she did great. I don't know why I was worried about her. She is a dare-devil so I should have known she would be okay. Jaden and Claire a lot alike. Jaden is our rollercoaster dare-devil. Basically the whole day Corbin and I took turns taking Jaden on the big rides. He didn't want to stay with the girls on the little, baby rides. I only have 1 picture of Jaden because he was with Corbin the whole time I had my camera. Unfortunately it was a really busy day at Lagoon so we had to wait in long lines for the "good" adult rides. Jaden didn't seem to mind but I think it got to me and Corbin. We got spoiled last fall with no lines at Disneyland. Luckily the lines weren't long for the kid rides. It was a good day with the kids. We all crashed when we got home at 11:00pm. I must be getting old because I was worn out for 2 days after :-)
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment