Suddenly there are monsters at the Hoenes household. Claire's is now old enough to have an imagination and Maelyn is telling her about monsters. On Sunday, Claire came to tell me that she found a monster. I had her show me where it was and she took me to Jaden's bed and proceeded to tell me "In there, monster." I have told Maelyn not to tell her about monsters anymore but I think the idea is stuck in Claire's head. With all the rain this week the girls and I have been sitting on the front porch watching the rivers of water go down our street. One day there was a huge crash of thunder and Claire started crying and pointing to the sky saying "Monster!". It was the cutest thing. She typically won't sit on my lap and hold still but that day I got to enjoy a few minutes of calmness from my rowdy 2 year old.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the new pics! They are so cute. I also love the rain, but I would get sick of it if it rained for 10 days straight!
Post a Comment