Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Mini Moo!

Maelyn is now six years old. I am having a hard time believing she is that old. Time has really gone by fast with her. She has been the easiest child to raise. She is always so positive and she is happy most of the time. She is a great sister for Claire, always willing to play with her and share things with her. Her favorite things to do are singing, dancing, painting, swimming, and putting play make-up on herself. She is going to be my artistic child. I need to get her to be outgoing in front of people when she performs because this girl can sing! If I could guarantee that I would have another child like Maelyn, I might consider having another baby. But there are no guarantees! Anyway, it really has been nice to have an easy going child. Happy birthday sweetie!
Here's her birthday "donut". Her birthday cake will be coming when she has her friend party on Saturday.

She was very excited about this present. She has been wanting one for a while and so mom finally broke down and got it for her. I guess she deserves it!
Here are the presents from Grandma Z and Papa. She loved the Hannah Montana wrapping paper and the singing card. I have a feeling she is going to be wanting Hannah Montana CD's soon to sing along with. Thanks for the presents Grandma Z and Papa!

2 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Oh dear, we should have called! Will you please tell her that Taylor, Kali, Kenzi and Brooke all said "Happy Birthday!!!" She looks so much like you! I am looking forward to hearing about her friends birthday party. We will see you soon! So did I sense the slightest bit of a maybe that you would consider a 4th?!!!

shoenes said...

So glad to see Maelyn's party. Glad she got something she really wanted. Glad, too, that some grandparents are on the ball.