Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Over the river and through the woods....

....to Grandma's house Jaden went. Today Jaden got to go on an airplane to see Grandma Z and Papa's for a week. He has been able to do this for the past 2 years and he absolutely LOVES it. It is one week where he gets some TLC and one-on-one time with Grandma Z and Papa. Going on the airplane makes it that much more fun. He is such a Mr. Magoo (a.k.a. sweet boy) when he gets to do special things like this. He is so lucky that he is able to have some special time with my parents. He treasures every minute he gets with them.

Jaden waiting for boarding to begin

Most of the time we have to do a funny face to give him a chance to get the silliness out. He is such a crazy boy!
Maelyn and Claire waiting for the airplane to arrive
These sisters love each other
Goodbye Jaden.....Maelyn started crying when Jaden left. She kept saying that she will miss him and then she started to get worried that the plane would crash. She was finally okay when I told her that airplanes are safer than cars. She is a sensitive little girl.
There he goes, looking so grown up with going on the airplane all by himself. Have fun!

Goodbye buddy!
Lastly, here are a few pictures I copied from Kali's blog. I thought they were good pictures so I put them on my blog :-) They were taken before the fireworks on the 4th.

Claire and Kenzi looking at the fireworks with amazement

1 comment:

Hoenes Family said...

He is such a brave boy! What a fun thing. I loved all the pics you took at the airport especially the ones where claire and Maelyn are hugging eachother and Jaden and Maelyn hugging. So cute. Hey, take all the pics you want off the old blog! I will e-mail you those ones of Clair right now! I keep forgetting.