Last week we went to a place called Cowabunga Bay with some friends. The kids had a blast with all the waterslides and with the lazy river. This waterpark is more for older kids with all the waterslides. Claire was able to go on the slides if she was sitting on my lap. She likes the slides pretty good but got cold fast. As you go up the stairs to the slides there is a ton of splashing and dripping water all over. I didn't really enjoy that part. It was a fun day for the kids. Too bad it was so expensive otherwise I would go there more. Also, they don't let you bring in your own food. They actually check your bags before you go in. I packed a lunch for my kids and had to leave it in the car. When I asked about going out to my car they said that only 1 person from my group could go to their car at a time. Wow! I think they might chase away customers with that kind of policy. The kids had a blast though so I guess that is what counts.
Iree and Maelyn playing on the tube
Jacob and Jaden trying to get warm after going on the waterslides
Claire and Mason chilling in the pool
1 comment:
That sounds like fun. I can't believe they check your bags! LAME! That is so fun that Maelyn got to visit grandma's all by herself!
Post a Comment