One of Claire's nick names is Boo-Boo. We can tell her to come give us a Boo-Boo and she will come give us a kiss. She is growing up so fast. This morning she wanted me to put her hair up in a ponytail just like I had done to my hair. Then she had to go show Maelyn her pretty hair. After that she got my camera and wanted a picture. Here are the pictures of her posing for the camera.
Here is a little video of her saying she is a Boo-Boo. This video is an experiment for my blog. I'm not sure how great the quality is going to be. My camera isn't the best. :)
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pics. She is so adorable. That is funny you call her boo boo, that is what I call Brooke!
Post a Comment