So, yesterday was my birthday and I was spoiled by my husband. I think he must of really missed me while I was gone. I came home to a dozen roses, another bouquet of flowers, and a steak dinner. And that was only the first day I came home. I have been wanting a new camera for a very long time. We just haven't gotten one because they are so expensive. Well, I kind of begged Corbin to get one for my birthday. I think because he was missing me so badly and because he loves me soooo much, he decided that it was time to buy one. It wasn't the best time to buy one because we just spent a TON of money between both of our houses so I do feel guilty spending so much on a camera. I think Corbin is still recovering from his heart attack from when he bought the camera. It is not easy for him to spend money especially when it is not an electronic toy for himself. I guess I should say that he has a hard time spending money period. For heavens sake, he has buyers remorse when he buys a $0.99 hamburger that turns out to be gross. I'm so lucky that he broke down and bought the camera. I am totally in love with my new present and of course my wonderful, generous husband. All of the pictures in this post are from the new camera. (For some reason they don't look as good when I attach them to my post.)
Claire loves to blow out candles so I let her help me.
This is one jump from Claire on the trampoline. This gives you an idea of how fast this camera can take pictures
Claire loves it when Daddy jumps with her.
No more hiring a professional photographer. I'm amazed at how good these pictures are even though I don't know how to really use the camera yet.
I guess everyone will have to endure all my pictures that I'm going to be taking now. Hopefully I don't go overboard because I love taking pictures. Now I have a great camera to take them with. Thanks honey!!!!
3 comments:
Loved your post. You know I can totally relate to you :) I am SO SO SO jealous. I WANT your camera!!! I think your pictures look awesome! And you don't even know how to use the camera!
Shouldn't there be more candles on your cake? I am pretty sure it wasn't Claire's birthday! Ha,Just kidding.
Tell Corbin how proud of him I am by buying the camera and actually making it home before he returned it! Tell him also, that he should send Taylor some hints. Christmas is coming.....
Your pictures look so great! You look like you are a professional already! I guess a good camera really does help--don't know that would be true for me, however. Have lots of fun with your new "toy."
Your post says..."I'm in love" then it shows a picture of your new camera. Wait a second... :)
Post a Comment