This year for the 4th of July we changed things up a bit. Typically we go to the Kaysville parade in the morning but we didn't go. Sharon is usually able to save spots for the parade way ahead of time but she was out of town and wasn't able to save spots. There was no way I was going to fight the crowds to get a spot. That parade is getting super crowded which makes it kind of hard for me. I really don't like crowds. Instead of the parade we were able to go to our ward 4th of July breakfast. The girls had a good time decorating their bikes for the bike parade. I should of taken pictures but I kind of forgot.
After the ward party we headed up to Kaysville for a BBQ. It was fun to see everyone!
Mindy brought stuff for the kids to make pudding dirt cups. The kids loved it!






No comments:
Post a Comment