Maelyn's birthday this year was pretty busy. In the morning we went to go see Maelyn perform in her 5th grade play. She really surprised me with how outgoing she is on stage. I shouldn't be too surprised I guess because when she was younger, she was very outgoing with her dance performances. It is really good to see your shy, quiet, sweet girl perform without hesitation. She was Tinkerbell in the play and did so good! The school plays aren't the best with acting at this age but I think she was great! I might be a little biased ;-)
Later that day, after school, we had both sets of Grandparents over for pizza, presents, and cake. This girl never knows what she wants for presents. She is really content with what she has and is so grateful for anything she is given. This girl is such a blessing to our family! I really think I would go crazy without her sweet and thoughtful personality. It's hard to believe she will be going into Young Women's on her next birthday!






No comments:
Post a Comment