Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The other pieces of June

June was a pretty busy month for us.  We were able to do some fun things in June luckily because most of July and August were filled with other things.  (All the pictures in this post are from my iPhone so they aren't the best quality)


We haven't taken the kids to Lagoon for a while since we have done Disneyland so much.  Since we won't be doing Disneyland again for a LONG time, we decided to take the kids to Lagoon in June.  The girls had a blast and Jaden was a stinker.  Jaden complained the whole time (kept saying his back hurt) and so he didn't go on many rides.  Good thing he is old enough to put on a bench and tell him to wait.  Claire was old enough and tall enough to go on all the rides.  She was so excited!  Because she is a daredevil all she wanted to do were the big, fast rides.  Her favorites were Wicked and Rocket.  Maelyn is a daredevil as well so she loved all the rides.  I let Corbin go on the rocket with the kids.  I HATE that ride!



 One of the first things Jaden did with his summer vacation was to fix his computer because it was running slow.  He took the whole thing apart and vacuumed out all the dust.  He then put it back together and reloaded the OS.  Man, he is so much like his dad!

One of Maelyn's birthday presents was tickets to the play Peter Pan at Hale Center Theater.  I got those tickets for her because I thought she would love seeing this play because she was just Tinkerbell in the school play.  We had a blast!  The play was so good!  I wish tickets were a bit cheaper because I would go more often if they were!

At the end of June we went to a demolition derby with the Miller side of the family.  I have never been to one so I didn't know what to expect.  I thought it was a blast!  The kids loved it as well!  The only thing I didn't like was that by the end of the derby I was getting a headache from all the car exhaust.  Yuck!




This last picture doesn't have any special story.  I just took it while on a run around the lake and I thought it was pretty.  I love where I live!

No comments: