Friday, October 9, 2009

Here comes the tooth fairy

The tooth fairy is going to make her first pick up tonight for Maelyn. Maelyn lost her first tooth today at school while eating an apple. In a way I'm relieved that I didn't have to hear her whining while I tried to pull it out but another part of me was really sad that she was at school when it happened. I really would have liked to see her face when it came out and to be excited with her. I guess that is what happens when your kids spend all day at school, I get to miss little moments like losing a tooth. (Sigh)

2 comments:

shoenes said...

Well, at least the apple got the tooth out. I remember a couple of my children going to school and asking a teacher who was known for pulling teeth--to pull their teeth. Well, they always come home with the tooth--ready for the tooth fairy to come. You look so grown up now, Maelyn!

Roberta said...

She's lucky she didn't swallow it!