Just a quick update to my other post today: After Claire woke up from her nap she saw the snowman that Jaden and Maelyn built and got really excited. She immediately told me "I want to hug him." So we had to go outside to hug the snowman. She tried to figure out a way to hug the snowman without touching him because he was too cold. After her "air" hug we went inside and she told me "I love him". For the rest of the day she kept checking on the snowman to make sure he was okay. At one point she made me go outside to fix his hat because it had blown off. Claire can be such a cutie when she wants to be.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very Cute Pictures! You are getting pretty good at capturing the special moments of the kids. Thanks for sharing them us.
Such cute pictures of Claire! You can just see her joy with the snow and the great snowman--oh to be young again. Love all the pictures.
Way cute Anaika! I too love the snowflake pictures. Love to see pictures of the snowman because it is not in my yard! He he. It is a cute snowman though! "I love him" too :)
Post a Comment