Like I said before, it is a good thing she does some cute things. She is talking a ton now and I absolutely love her toddler talk. She calls the movie Stuart Little "Stupid". So she will come up to me and say "I want to watch Stupid". I have a video of this but I can't put it on the blog until I figure out how to make my videos upload with my new computer. There are other cute things that she says but I'm having a hard time remembering right now. I guess I'm also forgetful along with being insane :)
Thursday, October 8, 2009
A run for my sanity
As cute as Claire is, she is really testing my sanity. I know she is going through a faze and it will eventually get better, but as of right now, she is driving me crazy. I always tell Corbin it is a good thing Claire does cute things otherwise I would be even crazier than I already am. I now have to lock everything in my house so Claire can't get into it. Last week while in the shower she got into the fridge and took some eggs out and then proceeded to break each egg all over the couch and carpet. And that was only one day. One day there was peanut butter all over, one day there was water all over my kitchen floor from the fridge, and so on and so on. She is busier and more stubborn then Jaden ever was and that says a lot. All I have to say is that I'm exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Anaika, if only we lived closer, maybe our insanity would become a little more sane! I can completely relate to you. You already know that though!
You are so right-they are so cute when they are asleep! So glad you are keeping this blog--you'll love to have Claire read it when she is a mother! All mother go insane, but there is nothing worth more than being a mother. You're a great mother, so keep up the good work.
Post a Comment