Last Saturday was my first picture shoot with my kids. I'm not going to pretend that it was a pleasant experience. Maelyn and Jaden did a great job with taking pictures but Claire is a different story. I got some great pictures of all the kids separately but not together. I am going to try again on another day. The hard thing is, Claire doesn't like Jaden and so she won't sit by him. Candy wasn't a good enough bribe so next time I'll have to think of something else. Here are some of my favorite pictures.
I still have to edit the other pictures I took so come back later and hopefully i can have them posted tonight.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I thought your pictures were great. Loved the one of the children walking with the fall trees in the background! Where is the building they are standing near? You're doing great!
Post a Comment