Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's snow already!

It is only the end of October and we had our first snow storm today. Of course with the first snow, the kids are so excited to go play in it and how can I say no to that. Maelyn has been pretty sick so I was a little hesitant to let her go out. She begged me so I decided that a little cold air won't hurt too much, I hope. Claire didn't want to get wet in the snow at first but then loved it. She thought it was fun to try to catch the snowflakes in her mouth. I love the pictures I got of her and the snowflakes. So cute!




Jaden and Maelyn didn't want to play out in the snow until Claire was down for a nap. Jaden had this crazy idea that he wanted to put a Darth Vader mask on so he wouldn't get snow on his face. Crazy boy!
After playing in the snow for a minute they decided to build a snowman. What fun is snow without a snowman? They worked together pretty well and made a huge snowman. I think they did pretty well considering I only helped a tiny bit :) I love to watch my kids play together when they are getting along. It is great! I also really like October snow storms because in 4 days it is supposed to be 60 degrees again and the snowman will be gone.


1 comment:

shoenes said...

Great snowman! That is the best one I have seen! So glad you got all those pictures, too. Glad Maelyn is feeling better, too.